GeN4 0.50 is now completed, and GeN4 is now out of beta and into the Stable stage. This means we believe you can safely run a site with the script in this state.
The new release addresses many issues and adds much improved security. Current customers can now download it from their client area. Included are upgrade instructions and the full Change log.
Below are the important updates:
- suspend all cheaters with the ref bug.
- added many security checks.
- fixed some messages not showing.
- added security against SQL injections and hacking attempts.
- cleaned up the input boxes.
- secured the currency system.
- fixed the referral issues.
- fixed AlertPay issues.
- fixed the payment title when paying with PayPal for banners.
- fixed the last action bug.
- added an error message when ad limit is reached.
- added ad limit check.
- removed the no ref messages when you have referrals.
- fixed the counter.
- fixed the premium message, now only show premium only ads and not standard and upgrade combined.
- fixed the add advertiser balance in ie8
- support tickets minimum length added.
- fixed not updating fields correctly.
- added some extra text to refs available.
- optimized cron setup.
- added ability to disable register page.
- fixed the pp total paid stat
- added disable site function
-added SQL injection filters
- added function to view sent ticket IP addresses.
- added function to select all tickets for deletion.
-optimized licensing to eliminate downtime.
You can purchase GeN4 by visiting our store at http://ptcpay.com/store/. To celebrate the release of the first Stable version, you can use the coupon Stable0.50 for 5% off.
Copyright PTCPay.Com 2010. All Rights Reserved.